Mint chocolate has always been my favorite and these awesome Mint Chocolate Andes Cookies don't disappoint. They are some of my favorite cookies and a recipe you have to try soon. This Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is easy to make for a great treat!
Mint chocolate is a favorite of mine. Favorite cookie, ice cream, candy, you name it! My husband isn't as big of a fan as I am, but I think I won him over with these cookies. They are simple to make and taste so yummy! These make the perfect Christmas cookie, tis the season for cookies am I right? In our house, these are Santa's favorite cookie =)
I love when I go to a restaurant, and they leave you an Andes mint, way better than just a basic mint. Eating one of these Mint Chocolate Andes Cookies is basically the same thing right? Which means I'll be having one after each dinner.
Mint Chocolate Andes Cookies
- 1 ½ cups Sugar
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Flour
- ⅔ cup Cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¾ teaspoon Baking soda
- 10 oz Andes mint baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Add sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla to a stand mixer (or in a large bowl with a hand mixer) and beat until fluffy.
- In a seperate bowl whisk together flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda. Combine this with your butter mix. Fold in andes min pieces.
- Add a ball of dough onto a prepares baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool on pan for 5 minutes.