No Bake Pies are one of my favorite desserts to make and bring to parties and gatherings. This No Bake Pumpkin Pie is perfect for the Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving parties and meals! Enjoy this easy to make pie!
I love making No Bake Pies. They are really simple to make, and you don't have to do any baking. This No Bake Pumpkin Pie is my newest No Bake pie I've tried making. Once September came, it was pumpkin time at my house.
No Bake Pies are something I love to make year-round, like my Peanut Butter Pie. Well, as much as I do not agree with this statement, pumpkin is most popular in the fall, so I had to wait until now to share it with you all!
How to Make No Bake Pumpkin Pie:
I use a store-bought graham cracker crust, but you could make your own if you want. Mix together your pie filling ingredients in a large bowl. Add in the pumpkin puree and then fold in the whipped topping to complete the filling. Spoon it into your pie crust and then chill in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.
- Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Half and Half - kept cold.
- Pumpkin Puree - Not Pumpkin Pie Filling
- Vanilla Extract
- Whipped Topping
- Graham Cracker Crust - Yes, I use a store-bought pie crust for this recipe.
- Whipped Cream for garnish
- Tip: Make sure you have Instant pudding mix, and not the cook and serve kind. It will not work without the instant pudding mix.
- Tip: If using a store-bought pie crust remember they are thinner than a homemade pie crust. The pie filling is heavy so it could cause the crust to break or crumble a bit if not kept cold.
Step Five - Once your pie has chilled remove it from the refrigerate and decorate with whip cream then slice. Serve and enjoy!
The Pie takes at least 3 or 4 hours to chill and be set to serve. I recommend keeping it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it so that it stays coldest.
The longer the pie sits out, the more time it has to become runny. Put back in the refrigerator when done slicing and serving.
Can you substitute the half and half?
I do not recommend substituting the half and half with milk. Milk may be less fat, but it is not as thick as the half and half.
You could substitute the half and half with heavy whipping cream if you have that on hand instead.
Refrigerator: Keep in the fridge for 5-7 days.
Make-ahead: This dessert is perfect to make a day or two before a big holiday.
What do you top your pie with?
I love this pie just as is, to be honest. But for the sake of pretty pictures, I topped this pie with whipped cream.
What makes this No Bake Lemon Pie amazing?
No Bake desserts are super easy to make and super quick to make as well. No Bake desserts are light, fluffy and full of flavor.
I love making No Bake desserts because when we are in the mood for dessert these are the best quickly.
Try some of my other No Bake Pie recipes:
No Bake Lemon Pie - During the summer I plan on turning on my oven as little as possible. No bake desserts are the best during hot days and this No Bake Lemon Pie is so good and perfect for summer.
No Bake Hershey Pie - No baking and just three simple ingredients to make one of my all-time FAVORITE pies! This super creamy chocolate 3 Ingredient No-Bake Hershey Pie is so simple to make and a recipe you will love.
No Bake Oreo Pie - This simple to make No-Bake Oreo Pie is the perfect quick dessert. Made with only 3 ingredients this dessert is light and creamy and made with everyone's favorite cookie! Everyone will be amazed this dessert didn't take you hours to make.
If you tried any of my recipes, I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- 3 oz instant vanilla pudding mix (1 box)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup half and half (very cold)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 18 oz whipped topping (1 tub thawed)
- 9 in graham cracker crust (1 crust)
- whipped cream for garnish
- Add instant vanilla pudding mix, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice to a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Pour half and half into your mixing bowl and whisk until combined and the pudding starts to thicken.
- Then add in your pumpkin puree and mix to combine. Last fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into your prepared graham cracker crust and brush your spoon over the top to smooth the pie into an even later. Place in the refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Once your pie has chilled remove it from the refrigerate and decorate with whip cream then slice. Serve and enjoy!