Nothing better then comfort food in your slow cooker! I love this recipe for Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese it’s my favorite way to make mac and cheese and comes out perfect every time!
Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
My kids LOVE mac and cheese. It’s the one meal they would never turn down. Can you blame them though? Carbs covered in cheese, it’s kinda amazing! I’ve made Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese several times in the past and even have updated this recipe. I also skipped the milk this time and just did half and half. This is my final update because I think I found the PERFECT recipe for Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese.
I made my noodles and added them to the slow cooker then topped with cheese and half and half. Once my cheese started melting I mixed it until all my noodles were coated in cheese then allowed it to finish cooking. So simple and easy to make and so good!
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Instagram. Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can't was it to see what you have cooking!
- Macaroni noodles, 1 lb box
- Velveeta cheese, 16 oz
- Butter, melted, 4 tbsp
- Cheddar cheese, shredded, 4 cups
- Half and half, 1 1/2 cup
- Cook macaroni according to the packages directions. Drain and place in slow cooker.
- Cut velveeta cheese into cubes and place on top of noodles. Add shredded cheddar cheese, butter, and half and half.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours. I cooked mint for about 2 1/2 hours total. Once your mac and cheese has been cooking for 30 minutes - 1 hour all these cheese on top should be melted. Give it a good mix until all noodles are coated then cook for remaining time.
More Recipes for YOU: