This Orange Fluff is the perfect light dessert. Made with mandarin oranges, marshmallows, orange Jell-o and an ingredient you would not expect this dessert tastes like an orange creamsicle!
I have heard of Orange Fluff Salad a lot, especially where I live. I had never tried it until recently, and I knew I needed to share it with you all!
I love a "salad" made with cool whip and Jell-O. This is a super tasty treat, and it is super easy to make!
How to make Orange Fluff:
Orange Fluff is very easy to make. Literally all you need to do is mix your ingredients together and serve.
You can make this in less than 10 minutes, and it is a perfect spring time treat!
- Cottage Cheese - Yes, this is the secret ingredient! I used small curd cottage cheese for this recipe.
- Orange Jell-O Powder - You do not need to make the Jell-O, we are mixing the powder into the recipe.
- Mandarin Oranges - Make sure you drain them well.
- Cool Whip
- Mini Marshmallows
Step One - Combine cottage cheese and Jell-o powder mix.
Step Two - Add well-drained mandarin oranges and cool whip and mix to combine.
Step Three - Last gently fold in mini marshmallows then cover your bowl with plastic wrap.
Step Four - Place orange fluff into the fridge to chill for 3-4 overs to chill then serve.
Alternate options for Orange Fluff:
- Raspberry Fluff - Change out the orange Jell-o and Mandarin Oranges for Raspberry Jell-o and fresh raspberries
- Strawberry Fluff - Same thing here. change out the orange for Strawberry Jell-o and fresh strawberry slices.
- Pineapple Fluff - And again, change out for Pineapple Jell-o and pineapple chunks
Try some of my other favorite "fluff" recipes:
Cranberry Fluff - This Cranberry Fluff is loaded with fruit, crunchy pecans, and sweet marshmallows. It's the perfect treat and sweet side dish.
7 Up Salad - This 7-Up Salad is one of my favorite recipes! It's a classic recipe passed down to me from my mother-in-law and loved by my entire family.
Ambrosia Fruit Salad - It's my favorite kind of salad! Full of fruit and covered in cool whip, this Easy Ambrosia Fruit Salad is a must try! This is a summer staple that everyone will love!
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
- 16 oz cottage cheese (small curds)
- 3 oz orange jello powder
- 15 oz mandarin oranges (drained well)
- 8 oz cool whip (thawed)
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- Combine cottage cheese and Jell-o powder mix.
- Add well-drained mandarin oranges and cool whip and mix to combine.
- Last gently fold in mini marshmallows then cover your bowl with plastic wrap.
- Place orange fluff into the fridge to chill for 3-4 overs to chill then serve.