This dish full of cheesy goodness is a must try! I felt like a Pizza Dip was a perfect movie night treat, and hey it's gluten-free.
This Pizza Dip is perfect for any party or get together and one that my husband always request during game days. I mean nothing better than melted cheese when watching football. Last weekend I made pepperoni pizza casserole for the family and everyone loved it so much. I can hardly keep my kids out of the pepperoni while I am cooking with it! So I thought that this Pizza Dip was going to be perfect for today.
To make this dish "dippable" I used a cream cheese base, and then just topped it with our favorite pizza toppings. I am the classic pizza lover and stuck with pepperoni. Feel free to add whatever your family enjoys on pizza to the recipe and make it your own. We ate the pizza dip with tortilla chips, but you can also use breadsticks or even french bread cut into smaller pieces.
How to make Pizza Dip:
Step one: Mix together cream cheese with Italian seasoning, and garlic powder then spread on the bottom of a greased pan.
Step two: Next add on your pizza sauce.
Step three: Combine and sprinkle shredded cheese over sauce.
Step four: Last place pepperoni slices on top
Step five: Bake until cheese and melted.
Even more pizza recipes:
Pizza Quesadilla: I love a good quesadilla. They made the perfect simple lunch recipe and changing this up to something fun was a winner with the kids.
Pizza Mac and Cheese: Another classic recipe is done in a fun new way. This is a Mac and cheese recipe that you will want to try.
Taco Pizza: If you know me then you know how much I pizza. It's the best and making into a pizza is life changing.
- 8 oz cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 2 ½ cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 350° F and prepare a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cream cheese with Italian seasoning, and garlic powder then spread on the bottom of your prepares dish.
- Top with pizza sauce.
- Combine and sprinkle shredded cheese over sauce then place pepperoni slices on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.