How to make Taco Pizza:
Even More Taco Recipes:
- 1 can Refrigerated pizza dough (10 oz)
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 oz Taco seasoning
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 can Black beans (16oz)
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Iceberg lettuce (chopped)
- 1 cup Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cup Tortilla chips (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Roll out refrigerated dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
While dough baked cooked ground beef in a skillet, Drain grease then seasoning with taco seasoning. Set aside.
Drain and rinse beans then cook according to package directions.
- Remove dough from the oven. Spoon on salsa and spread onto the pizza dough. Topped with cooked ground beef, black beans, and shredded cheese. Bake for 8 more minutes.
- Top with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, and crushed tortilla chips. Serve and enjoy!