If you need an easy side dish recipe that everyone will love look no further. You will love these Sheet Pan Cheesy Ranch Potatoes. Baked red potatoes tossed with ranch seasoning and covered in cheese.
Sheet Pan Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
You should know by now how much I LOVE potatoes. Put cheese and ranch seasoning on them and you might as well call it love. These Sheet Pan Cheesy Ranch Potatoes are so simple to make and one of my favorite side dishes. Want more cheesy potato recipes then check out all the other ones next.
Cheesy Potato Recipes:
- Cheesy Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Cheesy Ranch Twice Baked Potatoes
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
How to make Sheet Pan Cheesy Ranch Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Cut potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Add ranch seasoning and toss again to coat.
- Place potatoes on a greased sheet pan.
- Bake until potatoes are tender and brown.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded cheese.
- Broil in oven for 30-40 seconds or until cheese has melted.
- Serve with died green onions.
Have leftover red potatoes? Try these recipes next:
Roasted Red Potatoes: These are some of my favorite ways to make potatoes. It’s so simple and they taste amazing.
Garlic Red Mashed Potatoes: Mashed potatoes are just another form of love and this recipe is perfect!
Loaded Smashed Red Potatoes: These potatoes are baked then smashed and loaded!
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 oz ranch seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup green onions (diced)
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Cut potatoes into bit sized pieces and place in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Add ranch seasoning and toss again to coat.
Place potatoes on a greased sheet pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and brown. Remove from oven and top with shredded cheese. Broil in oven for 30-40 seconds or until cheese has melted. Serve with died green onions.