Nothing beats a simple slow cooker dinner. This Slow Cooker Catalina Chicken is so easy to make and a recipe the entire family loves.
Nothing beats a classic chicken dinner. We serve chicken a lot around here and I love trying out new recipes to change up the flavor. This one is a favorite with my family and so simple to make.
How to make Slow Cooker Catalina Chicken:
Step one: Add chicken to your slow cooker.
What do you need:
Step two: In a separate bowl mix together Catalina salad dressing, grape jelly, and onion soup mix.
Yes, I know these might sound like strange things to mix together for chicken but trust me, it comes out amazing!
Step three: Pour Catalina salad dressing mixture onto your chicken.
How long to cook Catalina chicken:
Step four: Cook on low for 4-5 hours until chicken is tender and cooked throughout. Serve and enjoy.
We served this with mashed potatoes and a side salad. Here are a few more of my favorite sides to serve with this chicken.
- Mashed Potatoes (this is my favorite mashed potato recipe!)
- Slow Cooker Cream Corn
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- Parmesan Garlic Green Beans
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Catalina Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- ½ cup catalina salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- Add chicken to your slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl mix together catalina salad dressing, grape jelly, and onion soup mix.
- Pour catalina salad dressing mixture onto your chicken. Cook on low for 4-5 hours until chicken is tender and cooked throughout. Serve and enjoy.