Tossed in coated in a zesty Italian seasoning then baked. These Roasted Red Potatoes are the perfect side dish recipe for any meal.
If you know me then you know how I feel about potatoes. It's pretty much all love and you would know that if you read my recipe for The World's Best Mashed Potatoes. If you are looking for a really simple recipe to serve on the side of any meal then look no further, this one is a winner! If you love potatoes as much as I do then you have to check out a few more of my favorites.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes
- Cheesy Potato Casserole
Prepping Roasted Red Potatoes:
One: I always like to start by prepping my baking dish and preheating my oven.
Two: Next wash and diced potatoes. I don't peel the skin on my potatoes but if you don't like the skin you can do that after washing.
Three: Once your potatoes are ready you can place in a large mixing bowl and pour in oil and mix.
Four: Now add your zesty Italian dry salad dressing mix and mix again until potatoes are evenly coated.
How long to roast potatoes in the oven:
I roasted my potatoes at 400 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
These Roasted Red Potatoes are the perfect side for just about any meal. Here are a few of my favorite meals that we love serving these potatoes as a side dish for.
What can I serve these Roasted Red Potatoes with?
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Slow Cooker Ham
- Baked Chicken Breast
- Chicken Drumsticks
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Tenders
Roasted Red Potatoes
- 2 pounds Red potatoes
- ¼ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 packet Zesty Italian dry salad dressing mix (0.6 oz)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Wash and diced potatoes. Place in a large mixing bowl and pour in oil and mix. Add zesty Italian dry salad dressing mix and mix again until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Reply