These Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps are so simple to make with just four ingredients. Add them all to your slow cooker and cook until your chicken is tender. Shred your chicken then serve it on lettuce.
I love tacos! I could eat them for everyday if I had the chance. Which is why sometimes you need to do it low carb and simple like with these Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps. Just add four simple ingredients into your slow cooker then shred your chicken and add it to your lettuce. Simple and taste great! If you love tacos as much as I do then make sure to check out all my other favorite taco recipes next.
How to make Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps:
- Place chicken, taco seasoning, salsa, and lime juice into the slow cooker.
- Cook until chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Shred chicken and mix all ingredients together well.
- Place shredded chicken into lettuce leafs and serve.
- Optional: serve with cilantro for garnish.
Can I use another lettuce:
I love using romaine lettuce because I love the shape. Any lettuce you like or have on hand will work.
Want more slow cooker recipes? Check these out next:
Slow Cooker Asian Lettuce Wraps: Another lettuce wrap recipe that I think you will love just as much as this one.
Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki: This is a favorite around my house. It's so simple to make and taste amazing.
Slow Cooker Orange Chicken: This simple slow cooker recipe taste like it was take out!
Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps
- 2 pounds chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- Place chicken, taco seasoning, salsa, and lime juice into the slow cooker. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on low for 5-6 hours. Until chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Shred chicken and mix all ingredients together well. Place shredded chicken into lettuce leafs and serve. Optional: serve with cilantro for garnish.