Made in your slow cooker then ready to serve, these Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Meatballs make the perfect easy appetizer or simple dinner over rice.
Slow cooker meatballs are a favorite of mine. They make the perfect appetizer for a party or could be served as an easy dinner over rice. I served them as an appetizer for Thanksgiving and my guest loved them. This Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Meatballs is so simple to make. 6 simple ingredients and a few hours in the slow cooker and they are ready! So mater how you serve them I think you are going to love them. If you want to try even more meatball recipes after this one check out the rest of my meatball recipes next.
How to make Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Meatballs:
- Whisk together cranberries, cocktail sauce, bbq sauce, ad brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Place all meatballs in your slow cooker.
- Cover with cranberry sauce mixture.
- Add water over everything.
- Cook until done.
How long does it take to cook frozen meatballs in the slow cooker:
I cooked these meatballs on high for about 3 hours or they can be cooked on low for about 5 hours.
Even more BBQ recipes for you to try our next:
Baked BBQ Chicken Legs: These baked bbq chicken legs taste like they came right off the grill.
BBQ Ranch Pulled Pork: This pork is slow cooker all day with just a few ingredients and one of my favorite recipes.
Honey BBQ Chicken Bites: These little chicken bites are another recipe that works great for dinner or appetizers!
- Pineapple BBQ Meatballs
- 3 Ingredient Meatballs
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Enchilada Meatballs
- Baked Meatballs
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Meatballs
- 32 oz frozen meatballs
- 14 oz cranberry sauce
- 12 oz cocktail sauce
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup brown Sugar
- 1 cup water
- Optional: Diced green onions for garnish
- Whisk together cranberries, cocktail sauce, bbq sauce, ad brown sugar in a mixing bowl then set aside.
- Place all meatballs in your slow cooker then cover with cranberry sauce mixture. Add water over everything. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours.Optional: Served garnished with diced green onions.