Made in your slow cooker then ready to serve, these Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Meatballs make the perfect easy appetizer or simple dinner over rice.
Slow cooker meatballs are a favorite of mine. They make the perfect appetizer for a party or could be served as an easy dinner over rice.
I served them as an appetizer for Thanksgiving and my guest loved them. This Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Meatballs is so simple to make. 6 simple ingredients and a few hours in the slow cooker and they are ready!
How to make Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Meatballs:
- Whisk together cranberries, cocktail sauce, bbq sauce, ad brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Place all meatballs in your slow cooker.
- Cover with cranberry sauce mixture.
- Add water over everything.
- Cook until done.
How long does it take to cook frozen meatballs in the slow cooker:
I cooked these meatballs on high for about 3 hours or they can be cooked on low for about 5 hours.
Here are more really simple meatball recipes that my family loves.
- Pineapple BBQ Meatballs
- 3 Ingredient Meatballs
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Enchilada Meatballs
- Baked Meatballs
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Meatballs
- 32 oz frozen meatballs
- 14 oz cranberry sauce
- 12 oz cocktail sauce
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup brown Sugar
- 1 cup water
- Optional: Diced green onions for garnish
- Whisk together cranberries, cocktail sauce, bbq sauce, ad brown sugar in a mixing bowl then set aside.
- Place all meatballs in your slow cooker then cover with cranberry sauce mixture. Add water over everything. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours.Optional: Served garnished with diced green onions.