These Slow Cooker Enchilada Meatballs are full of flavor and make the perfect appetizer or served them over rice for an easy dinner your family will love.
I went a little meatball crazy! You may have seen several of my recipes here on the blog that I have been testing out. My husband actually asks me if we could take a break from them.
He has been eating them for dinner and taking leftover for lunch. I had so many yummy ideas and had to try them all out for you.
I love slow cooker meatballs because they work perfectly for appetizers or you can easily make it a dinner. With the Holidays and the Superbowl coming up they are perfect.
If you want to try even more amazing meatball recipes then check out these next.
- Three Ingredient Meatballs
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Baked Meatballs
- Pineapple BBQ Meatballs
- Cranberry BBQ Meatballs
How to make Slow Cooker Enchilada Meatballs:
- Add meatballs, enchilada sauce, and Rotel to slow cooker.
- Cook until meatballs are cooked through
- Then add cheese to the top.
- Cover and allow to cook for 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
How to serve Slow Cooker Enchilada Meatballs:
This recipe is perfect for an appetizer or dinner. We serve it as an appetizer with toothpicks and my guess love them. I've also made them several times for dinner and served them over rice.
My favorite rice is this recipe, Cilantro Lime Rice.
Here are a few more recipes that I think you are going to love, check them out next:
Baked Chicken Fajitas: This one is my husbands all time favorite! I've been making him simple homemade fajitas for years and this one is hands down the best way to do it.
Cheesy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas: This is my kid's favorite way to have "enchiladas" because there is no actual enchilada sauce in it. It's simple to make and full of ranch flavor!
Chicken Enchilada Casserole: This one is so simple to make and so full of flavor. It's like the classic chicken and rice casserole but with a bold enchilada flavor!
Slow Cooker Enchilada Meatballs
- 2 pounds Frozen meatballs
- 28 oz Enchilada sauce
- 10 oz Rotel (drained)
- ½ cup Fiesta blend cheese (shredded)
- Optional: fresh diced cilantro for garnish
- Add meatballs, enchilada sauce, and Rotel to slow cooker. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or in low for 4-5 hours.
- Add cheese to the top. Cover and allow to cook for 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Optional: Serve topped with cilantro. Serve over rice for a meal or with a toothpick for a fun appetizer.