These Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos are mouth-watering good. They are so simple to make and one of my favorite recipes.
Taco Night Favorite:
These tomato paste are so good! We make tacos often in my house and after serving these they quickly became our favorite. Plus they are so easy to make and the slow cooker does most of the work for you.
Step one: Start by searing your chuck roast on both sides on a skillet then place it into the slow cooker.
- Tip: Searing your roast is optional but it creates a wonderful flavorful crust on your roast that tastes amazing.
Step two: In a small mixing bowl mix together broth, tomato paste, and taco seasoning. Then pour this mixture over seared chuck roast in the slow cooker.
Step three: Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Shred beef and serve as tacos with all your favorite taco toppings.
What is the best cut of beef for shredded? When you want your meat to be tender and fall apart I love using a chuck roast. You want a cut of meat that is marbled with fat throughout.
What can I use the shredded beef for? You can use it for tacos, burritos, nachos, and quesadillas.
Here are a few other recipes that you can serve with shredded beef tacos:
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
- 2-3 pounds chuck roast
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- Sear chuck roast on both sides on a skillet then place into the slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl mix together broth, tomato paste, and taco seasoning. Pour this mixture over seared chuck roast in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Shred beef and serve over rice or in tortillas as tacos.