A classic stuffed pepper recipe, these Ground Turkey and Rice Stuffed Peppers are simple to make and an easy recipe that your entire family will love.
Amazing ground turkey and rice stuffed peppers.
- 1 cup Brown rice dry
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Onion minced
- 1 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 lb Ground turkey
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 3 Bell peppers large, cut in half
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded Colby jack cheese
- Start by cooking your brown rice accruing to the package directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a skillet heat oil on medium. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add grounf turkey with salt and pepper and cook until ground turkey is fully cooked.
- Add chicken broth and tomato sauce, mix, and allow to simmer on low for 5-8 minutes. Add cooked rice and mix together until well combined.
- Cut green peppers in half and place in a baking dish. Spoon in ground turkey and rice mixture into each bell pepper. Sprinkle on shredded cheese.
- Bake for 34-40 minutes. Serve and enjoy!