This simple to make White Chocolate Valentine's Day Popcorn makes the perfect treat for the one you love or a gift for a special friend. Show your family and friends how much you love them with a homemade treat!
Valentine's Day is a great holiday for treats!
Valentines is one of my favorite holidays! I know it's a Hallmark holiday but it involves pink, chocolate, and the ones I love.
I love making it special for not just my husband but also my kids. A pancake breakfast, a special homemade gift, and lots of chocolate.
They love it just as much as I do!
This White Chocolate Valentine's Day Popcorn makes the perfect snack for a romantic movie or treats wrapped up for a teacher or classmate.
How to make White Chocolate Valentine's Day Popcorn:
Step one: Place popped popcorn into a large mixing bowl. Make sure you try to remove any popcorn seeds that did not pop.
- Tip: Store bought popcorn can be used as well. Just make sure it is not butter or any additional flavor. Try to get plain popcorn if you can.
Step two: Melt white chocolate in a double boiler. Carefully pour melted white chocolate over popcorn and gently mix with a spoon until popcorn is coated.
- Tip: Try to do this fast, as white chocolate hardens very quickly. Trying to melt it again usually does not work as well.
Step three: Add sprinkles and conversation hearts and toss. Lay popcorn on a baking sheet to cool. You want to add these quickly as well, as you want them to get a nice coating of the white chocolate as well.
- Tip: If you do not like the candy hearts, you could add any other Valentine's Candy you would like. Valentine's M&M's work great too!
It should not take very long for this treat to cool. Try to spread it out as mush as you can so it cools faster.
- Tip: You could also cool on wax paper if you would prefer to do that.
Homemade treats are great for any holiday!
As I said above I love making treats for my family.
This is a great snack to make and give to your loved ones. I went to the dollar store and bought some little buckets to put this in to serve to the kids.
I love being able to show my family love by making them enjoyable treats.
Try some of my other Popcorn recipes:
White Chocolate Easter Popcorn - All you need is three simple ingredients to make this White Chocolate Easter Popcorn. It's the perfect treat for your Easter celebrations.
Christmas Popcorn - This Christmas Popcorn is the perfect Christmas treat. We serve it every year during our Christmas movie night and it's a favorite with the entire family.
Pumpkin Spice Popcorn - You are going to want to try this yummy Pumpkin Spice Popcorn! Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and adding something sweet to it just makes it that much better!
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
White Chocolate Valentine’s Day Popcorn
- 10 cups Popcorn (popped)
- 12 oz White chocolate (high quality chocolate will melt better)
- 2 tablespoons Sprinkles
- 1 cup Conversation hearts
- Place popped popcorn into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler. Carefully pour melted white chocolate over popcorn and gently mix with a spoon until popcorn is coated.
- Add sprinkles and conversation hearts and toss. Lay popcorn on a baking sheet to cool.