Roasted potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes, they just take a long time to make. Well, these Air Fryer Red Potatoes are the perfect roasted potato recipe in a fraction of the time!
Potatoe side dishes are super popular, and I make them for us a couple nights a week. One thing is though is that cooking, baking, or roasting potatoes take a long time.
Luckily making potatoes in the Air Fryer cuts the time in half! I have loved using my Air Fryer since I have gotten it.
Here are a couple other side dish recipes I love to make in my air fryer like my Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes and my Air Fryer Broccoli.
How to make Air Fryer Red Potatoes:
I love using my Air Fryer. It makes cooking things like potatoes or chicken so much faster. Start by scrubbing your potatoes and drying them off.
Dice your potatoes into small cubes and then coat in oil and spices. Put them in the air fryer and then cook. Once they are done serve and enjoy.
- Red Potatoes - I used small red potatoes.
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Rosemary
Step One - Wash and dice red potatoes then place them in a mixing bowl.
- Cooking Tip: No need to peel the red potatoes as long as your scrubbed them well. You may need to cut off any bruises or eyes that may have grown though.
Step Two - Drizzle oil over potatoes and toss to coat.
Step Three - Sprinkle on garlic powder, dried rosemary, salt, and pepper. Toss potatoes again to coat in seasoning.
Step Four - Place seasoned potatoes in air fryer basket. Cook at 400 degrees F.
- Cooking Tip: Place a tablespoon of water in the bottom of your air fryer basket. This helps reduce smoke from the air fryer in the cooking process.
Step Five - Cook for 18-20 minutes making sure to remove the basket and shake potatoes at least one time halfway through cooking time.
Step Six - Remove from air fryer basket and serve.
How to cut Red Potatoes for the Air Fryer:
For this recipe I cut the potatoes into cubes.
For the cubes I recommend cutting them into ½-inch cubes.
First you should wash the potatoes. Once washed you want to cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and then in half again. Depending on how big your potatoes are you may need to cut them in thirds.
Once they are cut you will need to cube them in the ½-inch cubes.
What should I serve with these Roasted Red Potatoes?
These potatoes go great with any meal! You can try some of my recipes below for some great dinner options!
Mississippi Pot Roast - This Mississippi Pot Roast is a dinner game changer! Made with just 5 ingredients you will love this flavorful twist on a classic pot roast dinner!
Baked Chicken Parmesan - Perfectly juicy breaded chicken on top of spaghetti. Nothing beats this classic Baked Chicken Parmesan. It's one of my favorite comfort foods.
Turkey Meatloaf - Turkey Meatloaf is a classic recipe that is often forgotten. This meatloaf recipe is healthy made with lean ground turkey, full of flavor and super moist! This will become a favorite in your house for sure!
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Air Fryer Red Potatoes
- 3-4 small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- Wash and dice red potatoes then place them in a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle oil over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle on garlic powder, dried rosemary, salt, and pepper. Toss potatoes again to coat in seasoning.
- Place seasoned potatoes in air fryer basket. Cook at 400 degrees F.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes making sure to remove the basket and shake potatoes at least one time halfway though cooking time.
- Remove from air fryer basket and serve.
Leave a Reply