These Homemade Air Fryer Turkey Burgers are the best way to cook turkey burgers. They are perfectly cooked and juicy to make a great dinner.
Turkey Burgers are a great lunch or dinner.
Making them from scratch and then cooking them in the air fryer is a healthy wan than cooking them in a pan on the stovetop.
The air fryer cooks them perfectly and keeps them juicy and full of flavor. They also have a nice crust thanks to the air fryer.
How to make Air Fryer Turkey Burgers:
Prep: Start by mixing your ingredients and forming the burger patties. Sit the patties in the refrigerator for about an hour to firm and chill.
Preheat: Preheat your air fryer to get it ready for the burgers.
Spray your air fryer tray with a nonstick cooking spray and place your patties in it leaving space between them to allow the air fryer to fully cook all the sides of the patty.
Cook: Cook for 5 minutes then take the tray out and flip the burgers and cook for another 5 minutes. Build your burger how you like and enjoy!
- Ground Turkey: you can use ground beef for this recipe if you want to change it up.
- Onion: red onion that has been sliced thin and small.
- Breadcrumbs: Use regular non-seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Seasoning: salt, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
- Optional - Buns and you other favorite burger toppings and condiments.
Step One - Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until just combined.
Step Two - Form ingredients into 4 patties.
Place patties in a plate and into the fridge to firm up for at least 1 hour.
This will help your patties not fall apart.
Step Three - Cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes them flip your burger and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Cook time can vary depending on how you formed your patties.
Check you make sure your temperate of your burger has reached 165°F.
- Tip: To preheat your air fryer, just turn it on for 5 minutes before adding in the food.
Step Four - Serve your turkey burger on a bun with all your favorite burger toppings.
What to serve with burgers:
Burgers go great with a variety of sides. I love serving mine with fries.
Pasta or Potato Salad are also great options for serving alongside these burgers.
Try some of these options below!
Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes - These Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries are perfectly seasoned and cooked perfectly in the air fryer. They are crispy and full of flavor easily made in the Air Fryer.
Classic Pasta Salad - This Classic Pasta Salad is a staple around here! No matters on your menu this summer this pasta salad will be the perfect side dish. It's simple to make and taste amazing.
Classic Potato Salad - This recipe was passed down from my mother and my all time favorite potato salad recipe. This Classic Potato Salad will need to be at your next grill out or picnic!
If you tried any of my recipes, I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Air Fryer Turkey Burger
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ cup red onion (very finely diced)
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to salt)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Optional: buns and your favorite burger toppings
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until just combined.
- Form ingredients into 4 patties. Place patties in a plate and into the fridge to firm up for at least 1 hour. This will help your patties not fall apart.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes them flip your burger and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Cook time can vary depending on how you formed your patties. Check you make sure your temperate of your burger has reached 165°F.
- Serve your turkey burger on a bun with all your favorite burger toppings.
Leave a Reply