This Bacon Breakfast Pizza makes a great breakfast or dinner recipe! Which will it be? Pizza for breakfast or breakfast for dinner?
I am currently a member of the Hormel Foods Extended Blogger Program and this post is part of my involvement in the Group.
Cold leftover pizza from Friday night was always a Saturday morning breakfast favorite. I mean does it get much better then that? How about a fresh, hot, pizza with all your favorite breakfast toppings? Like Hormel back label bacon, scrabbled eggs, and cheese! This Bacon Breakfast Pizza is the perfect weekend breakfast!
Or you can try another family favorite and have breakfast for dinner!
I tend to be a little bit of a cheater when it comes to crust and I bought a pre-made whole wheat crust. If you want to make your own, here is one of my favorite whole wheat dough recipes by Cookie and Kate. You can also make the pizza, wrap it up tight, and freeze them for later!
- Bacon 6 slices
- Whole wheat pizza dough 1 crust
- Eggs 6
- Cheddar cheese 1 cup
- Sour cream 4 tsbp
- Start by cooking your bacon, you can find my recipe for cooking your bacon in the oven here. Then set aside.
- Scramble your eggs and set aside.
- Spread sour cream onto pizza crust.
- Top pizza crust with eggs, cheese, and bacon.
- Place in the oven at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
If you like this recipe, pin it!
More Recipes for YOU: