Everyone loves pizza for breakfast, and I don't mean cold leftovers. This Bacon Breakfast Pizza is a favorite in my house and so simple to make. Pretty much anything with bacon goes over well with my family like these Breakfast Bacon Crescent Roll-Ups and Bacon and Egg Breakfast Burritos.
Breakfast pizza if one of my favorite breakfast recipes! I make it pretty basic so it's done quickly and something that everyone in my family will eat.
- Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- Bacon - cooked and crumbled. Try my Air Fryer Bacon for this.
- Cheddar Cheese
Breakfast Pizza Toppings:
- Scrambled eggs
- Cooked bacon
- shredded cheese
How to make Bacon Breakfast Pizza:
You can easily change up this pizza to fit your family like adding cooked and crumbles sausage, sauteed peppers or onions.
Cooking tip: When cooking bacon I always bake it in the oven. It's an easy cleanup and no waiting around the stove until it's ready. If you want to know how I bake my bacon in the oven then check out my recipe for The Perfect Oven Baked Bacon.
Step one: Start your pizza by preparing a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or brushing it lightly with oil. Roll out your pizza crust onto this baking sheet and use a fork to place punctures throughout the crust.
- Tip: Puncturing your crust will help your pizza dough from rising too much and filling with air bubbles. For this recipe, I used a store bought crust but you could use homemade pizza dough and bake it before topping. Brush your pizza dough with oil and then bake according to the package directions.
Step two: Meanwhile while your crust is baking you can scramble your eggs. Once the crust is done remove from the oven and top with eggs, cooked bacon, and shredded cheese.
Step three: Place back into the oven until cheese has melted.
Since your crust and toppings are all already cooked you just want it in long enough to get your cheese melted.
When it is ready then remove it from the oven, slice, and serve. I served mine garnished with green onions.
- Cinnamon Roll Muffins: These muffins are so simple to make and a favorite with my kids.
- Mini Breakfast Pizzas: If you like pizza for breakfast you should also try these mini pizzas made on biscuits.
- Sausage Gravy: This recipe is my favorite breakfast recipe. I love a it!
If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, eave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Bacon Breakfast Pizza
- 11 oz refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 7 large eggs
- 1 cup bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 ½ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Roll out your pizza crust onto this baking sheet and use a fork to place puncturers throughout the crust. Brush with oil and then bake according to the package directions.
- While your crust bakes scramble eggs. Once the crust is done remove from the oven and top with eggs, cooked bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Place back into the oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese has melted. Slice and serve. Optional: Serve garnished with green onions.
- Puncturing your crust will help your pizza dough from rising too much and filling with air bubbles. For this recipe, I used a store bought crust but you could use homemade pizza dough and bake it before topping. Brush your pizza dough with oil and then bake according to the package directions.
What a great idea for breakfast, it looks great! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Thanks Miz Helen! Hope your week is awesome!
Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate
Love breakfast pizza and yours looks fantastic!! YUMmm! 🙂
Thanks so much!