I love trying new flavors on classic recipes and this BBQ Chicken Quesadilla is one of my favorites. Filled with your favorite BBQ sauce, chicken, onion, and my favorite, cilantro!
BBQ Chicken Quesadilla
- Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Chicken
- BBQ Chicken Tenders
- BBQ Chicken Slider Sandwiches
- BBQ Chicken Breast
How to make BBQ Chicken Quesadilla:
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken (any cooked chicken works)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Red onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (diced)
- 4 Flour tortillas
- 2 cups Shredded cheese
- In a small bowl add chicken, BBQ sauce, red onion, and cilantro. Mix together until chicken is completely coated.
- Warm skillet on medium/low heat and add cooking spray. Place tortilla on skillet and add a spoon full of chicken mix and added 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Fold tortilla over and allow to cook until cheese has started to melt. Flip and cook on the other side until crispy.
- Add cooking spray again and repeat steps until all 4 tortillas are cooked.
- Use a pizza slicer to cut into triangles. Optional: Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.