One of my favorite burger recipes. This Cheddar Ranch Burger is seasoned with ranch and then stuffed with cheddar cheese. Make sure this recipe is on. your grill this year.
Cheddar Ranch Burger
Grilling in the summer time is the best. My husband is the grill master so he does most the work and clean up. I get awesome recipes and don’t have to do the work, see why I love grilling so much 😉
This recipe is so good! The beef is seasoned with dry ranch mix and each burger is stuffed with cheddar cheese. I topped mine with bacon because cheeseburgers are the best! If you love cheeseburgers as much as I do then make sure to check out al my other cheeseburger recipes next.
- Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
- Cheeseburger Soup
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadilla
- Bacon Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells
Cheddar Ranch Burger Ingredients:
- Ground beef
- Ranch seasoning
- Worcestershire sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Cheddar cheese
How to make Cheddar Ranch Burger:
- Place ground beef in a mixing bowl.
- Add in dry ranch seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and vegetable oil.
- Mix well and form into 8 thin patties.
- Place 1 oz of cheese on 4 of the patties.
- Place the remaining 4 patties on top of the ones with cheese.
- Grill on medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! If you need some ideas for side dish make sure to check these out.
What to serve with Cheddar Ranch Burger:
- Sheet Pan Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- Skillet Green Beans
- BLT Pasta Salad (this was my favorite side!)
- Sweet Potato Fries (this was my husband’s favorite)
- Roasted Ranch Carrots
- Grilled Parmesan Corn in the Cob
If you love ranch as much as I do them make sure to check out these recipes next:
Cheesy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas: This recipe is a favorite with my family. My kids love it and even ask for seconds.
Cheesy Ranch Potato Soup: This soup is creamy and full of flavor! Plus it’s all made in the slow cooker.
Ranch Chicken Tenders: I love chicken tenders! One of my favorite foods and making them homemade is the best!
The best burger recipe. Seasoned with ranch and stuffed with cheese.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 oz dry ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 oz cheddar cheese (block)
Place ground beef in a mixing bowl Add in dry ranch seasoning, worcestershire sauce, and vegetable oil. Mix well and form into 8 thin patties.
Place 1 oz of cheese on 4 of the patties. Place the remaining 4 patties on top of the ones with cheese.
Grill on medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until burgers are cooked through to a safe temperature.
Serve on a bun or lettuce. I added mustard, ketchup, mayo, lettuce, and bacon to mine.