A hearty soup that is full of flavor! This Cheeseburger Soup is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, and super creamy and cheesy. The perfect simple soup that is ready in 30 minutes or less.
This soup is a favorite with my kids! It's full of flavor and cooked with their favorite pasta. My favorite part, it's all done in 30 minutes or less. Simple to make and a taste great, you can't ask for much more than that. And in case you love soup just as much as I do you have to check out all my other soup recipes, you will love them!
- Taco Soup
- Cheesy Potato Soup
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Slow Cooker Tomato Soup
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
Cheeseburger Soup Instructions:
Start by coking and crumbling your ground beef in a large pot. Drain fat and return to stove top. Add onions and carrots and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes until tender. Add all seasoning to the cooked beef and tender veggies. Add in elbow macaroni then chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cover. Cook for 6-8 minutes until pasta is tender. Add in heavy cream and shredded cheese. Mix well until cheese is melted and smooth.
Cook your soup according to the instructions given. Allow it to cool completely before placing it in a freezer bag. Place in a large pot with 1 cup of broth and allow to cook on low until melted and warmed through.
Have leftover ground beef? Try some of my other favorite ground beef recipes next:
Beef and Rice Casserole: This has been one of my favorite casseroles. It's so simple and easy to make and my kids love it, can't ask for much more.
Beef and Cheese Zucchini Boats: Low on carbs and high on flavor. Another simple ground beef recipe you will love.
Oven Bake Beef Tacos: Because you know I love anything taco! These are packed with flavor and one of my favorite ways to serve tacos.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 cup Onion (diced)
- 1 cup Carrots (diced)
- 1 cup Elbow macaroni
- ½ teaspoon Basil
- ½ teaspoon Parsley
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Pepper
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 2 cups Colby jack cheese (shredded)
- Start by coking and crumbling your ground beef in a large pot. Drain fat and return to stove top. Add onions and carrots and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Add all seasoning to the cooked beef and tender veggies. Add in elbow macaroni then chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cover. Cook for 6-8 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Add in heavy cream and shredded cheese. Mix well until cheese is melted and smooth.