This Cherry Fluff is a great no bake dessert. Just mix all your ingredients together and chill. It's a perfect side dish or dessert for a summer cookout!
Fluff Salads are becoming a favorite of ours during the summer. Kind of like an Ambrosia, this a fruit salad mixed with cool whip to to hold it all together.
The main difference between a Fluff and an Ambrosia is that an Ambrosia uses coconut flakes and a Fluff does not.
How to make Cherry Fluff:
Fluffs are very easy to make. Open your ingredients and drain any excess juice from the canned fruit.
Put everything in a large bowl and mix together. Chill in the refrigerator before serving.
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Crushed Pineapples - drained well
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Whipped Topping - thawed
- Pecans - chopped
- Mini Marshmallows
- Optional - Maraschino Cherries for topping
Step One - Place all ingredients (except maraschino cherries) into a large mixing bowl.
- Tip: You can use a colander to drain the crushed pineapples.
Step Two - Mix all ingredients together well.
- Tip: Make sure to gently mix to ensure you don't crush the cherries from the pie filling.
Step Three - Place cherry fluff into the fridge to chill for 1-2 hours until before serving.
How long can you keep Fluff?
Typically, this type of "salad" needs to be eaten pretty quickly.
deally, you want to only keep this refrigerated for about 3 days. After 3 days, I would recommend discarding it.
- Tip - One way to help extend this salad is to make sure your fruits are drained and dried as best as possible before mixing together. You do not want to bring any excess liquid to this party!
Try some of my other Fluff recipes:
Orange Fluff - This Orange Fluff is the perfect light dessert. Made with mandarin oranges, marshmallows, orange Jell-o and an ingredient you would not expect this dessert tastes like an orange creamsicle!
Cranberry Fluff - This Cranberry Fluff is loaded with fruit, crunchy pecans, and sweet marshmallows. It's the perfect treat and sweet side dish.
7-Up Salad - This 7-Up Salad is one of my favorite recipes! It's a classic recipe passed down to me from my mother-in-law and loved by my entire family.
If you tried any of my recipes, I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
- 21 oz cherry pie filling
- 20 oz crushed pineapples (drained well)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Option: maraschino cherries for topping
- Place all ingredients (exact maraschino cherries) into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Place cherry fluff into the fridge to chill for 1-2 hours until before serving.
Leave a Reply