This Classic Egg Salad is simple to make with just a few ingredients. Serve it on a salad or topped on bread for a simple and quick lunch idea.
Classic Egg Salad
A classic recipe that is perfect for lunch. My mom always made egg salad for us growing up all the time. It’s super inexpensive, simple to make, and taste amazing. This classic version is her way of making it. Just mayo, mustard, and some seasonings. I love to serve it on a salad, wraps, or on a bread as a sandwich. No matter how you serve it I think you will love this classic and simple egg salad. recipe.
Classic Egg Salad:
- Start by boiling your eggs.
- Peel boiled eggs and add them to a mixing bowl.
- To the same mixing bowl add mayonnaise and mustard.
- Mix well with a fork mashing eggs while you mix.
- Add seasonings to taste and mix together well.
- Serve on bread, croissants, or on a salad
Here are a few of my other favorite salad recipes:
Classic Macaroni Salad: The classic recipe for pasta salad and my favorite thing for summer BBQs.
Tortellini Italian Pasta Salad: Cheese tortellini tossed with all your favorite Italian sub ingredients tossed in Italian dressing.
Taco Pasta Salad: I’m sure you could have guest but this one is my favorite. Taco anything is my favorite.
- 9 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
Start by boiling your eggs. Peel boiled eggs and add them to a mixing bowl.
To the same mixing bowl add mayonnaise and mustard. Mix well with a fork mashing eggs while you mix. Add seasonings to taste and mix together well.
Serve on bread, croissants, or on a salad