Crack Chicken Dip is so good and filled with tasty ingredients you will not stop eating it! Loaded with chicken, cheese, bacon, cream cheese and Ranch seasoning this dip will be gone faster than you put it on the table!
Have you ever eaten something so good it is addicting and you can't stop? Well let me introduce you to a dip that will do just that. This Crack Chicken Dip is literally amazing! Chicken, cream cheese, bacon and two types of shredded cheese all seasoned with Ranch seasoning makes this dip so addicting.
This dip was made after my famous Crack Chicken Casserole. So if you want the main course this dip is inspired after go check it out!
How to make Crack Chicken Dip:
This recipe is really simple to make. Make sure you have some cooked chicken, which you can use my All-Purpose Slow Cooker Chicken, or a rotisserie chicken would work. Mix all your ingredients together except some of the Colby Jack cheese. Spread the mix out in a baking dish and then top with the remaining Colby Jack cheese. Bake in the oven and serve warm with tortilla chips.
- Cooked and chopped Chicken - Make sure the chicken is diced and chopped into bite-sized pieces so it is easy to eat and hold on a tortilla chip.
- Sour Cream
- Cheddar Cheese - shredded
- Colby Jack Cheese - divided for the topping
- Cooked Bacon - Try my recipe for the Perfect Oven Cooked Bacon.
- Ranch Seasoning
Can Crack Chicken Dip be made in advance?
Yup, you sure can make this ahead of time! If you want to make it in advance, cook it in a baking dish that has a lid. Once it is done being baked, allow it to fully cool. Place it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. It will last up to 7 days in the refrigerator.
When ready to serve preheat the oven to 400 degrees and reheat for about 10 to 15 minutes until it is heated throughout.
Can I freeze this dip?
This dip is best if served when made or a few days after, but if you need to you definitely can freeze it for later. Once baked allow it to fully cool. Put a lid on the casserole dish or transfer the dip to a freezer safe container if the dish will not work. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
What to serve with Crack Chicken Dip?
This dip is best for any part or gathering you have. I love to serve it with Fritos or tortilla chips. Pita chips and veggies do well also!
Try some of my other favorite dips:
Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip - Need a simple appetizer that is sure to please? This Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip is simple to make and a recipe that everyone will love. Plus I've included a video to make preparing it really simple.
Philly Cheesesteak Dip - This super cheesy and creamy Philly Cheese Steak Dip is one of our favorite dip recipes. It's made with steak, cream cheese, and melted provolone. I serve it with toasted bread.
Rotel Dip - This Rotel Dip is made with only three ingredients and will be the talk of any party you host!
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Crack Chicken Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 oz ranch seasoning
- 1 cup cooked bacon (chopped)
- 1 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby jack cheese (divided)
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 cups cooked chicken (chopped)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish (2-quart) with non-stick cooking spray and set it asides.
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl except for 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese. Once combined spoon into your prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle on shredded Colby jack cheese to the top of your dip.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until dip is warm throughout and bubbly.
- Optional: Serve garnished with chives, with raw veggies or tortilla chips.
Can I freeze this dip?This dip is best if served when made or a few days after, but if you need to you definitely can freeze it for later. Once baked allow it to fully cool. Put a lid on the casserole dish or transfer the dip to a freezer safe container if the dish will not work. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
What to serve with Crack Chicken Dip?This dip is best for any part or gathering you have. I love to serve it with Fritos or tortilla chips. Pita chips and veggies do well also!
Leave a Reply