Creamy and cheesy the perfect dish! This copy cat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole is one of my all-time favorite recipes and a must try.
This is one of my all-time favorite recipes! Creamy cheesy and oh so yummy! This recipe is good for breakfast lunch or dinner and makes the perfect side for any meal. On the side of bacon and fruit for breakfast or on the side of just about anything with dinner. I mean I’ll be honest it’s so good you could eat the entire thing alone and maybe in one sitting 😉
When will you be serving this Hashbrown Casserole as breakfast or a dinner side? All you need to do is mix your ingredients, place it in a casserole dish, and bake!
How to make Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole:
Step one: Start by preheating your oven and then preparing a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. I used a 9×13 casserole dish.
Step two: In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and some of your shredded cheese.
Step three: Place in your casserole dish and then top with the remaining shredded cheese.
Step four: Bake until fully cooked and bubbly.
Here are some of my favorite potato recipes that you are going to love:
World’s Best Mashed Potatoes: This recipe is the best, the world’s best 😉 Or at least in my option.
Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes: Nothing better than ranch coated potatoes topped with cheese and baked.
Cheesy Potato Casserole: This one is amazing! It’s made in the slow cooker and my all time favorite side dish.
- 32 oz Frozen shredded hash browns
- 16 oz Sour cream
- 10.5 oz Cream of chicken soup (1 can)
- 1/2 cup Butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Frozen diced onions
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded colby cheese (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish (9x13) with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and only 2 cups of cheese. Place in your casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until fully cooked and bubbly. Serve and enjoy!
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH