These Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes make the best side dish for any meal. Tender potatoes mix with ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, and seasoning. Bake until cheese is melted and then serve.
I have a love for all things potatoes. You may have read all about that in this recipe, The BEST Mashed Potato Recipe. Well, these Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes are of course another favorite that I Loe serving as a side dish and goes with just about any meal you serve.
Here are some meal ideas to pair with your Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes:
- BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
- Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken
- Honey Garlic Chicken Legs
Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes Instructions:
I always start a recipe by preparing what I need. So go ahead and preheat oven to 400 degrees F then prepare a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. Wash then dice your potatoes and place them in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and allow to cook until potatoes are tender. Drain water and place potatoes in a mixing bowl. Mix in ranch, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, and Italian seasoning. Place in your prepared casserole dish and top with reaming shredded cheese Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted. I added fresh chopped parsley as a garnish.
When you mix in your ranch dressing, cheese, and seasoning your potatoes will be warm and tender. If you don't want to end up with mashed potatoes make sure to mix slowly and gently.
Since potatoes make the BEST side dishes! Here are a few more I think you should try out:
Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes (honestly the BEST way to make a baked potato, so good!)
If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- 3 pounds Red potatoes (washed and diced)
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- 1 ½ cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and allow to cook for 7-10 minutes until potatoes are tender. Drain water and place potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Gently (you don't want mashed potatoes!) mix in ranch, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, and Italian seasoning. Place in your prepared casserole dish and top with reaming shredded cheese
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted. Optional garnish: Fresh chopped parsley.
Can cooked bacon or sausage be added
Amy - The Speedy Spatula
Jennie these cheesy potatoes are drool worthy! You know I'm all about anything involving cheese or Ranch! 🙂
It's the best!