Mint chocolate has always been my favorite and these awesome Mint Chocolate Andes Cookies don’t disappoint. They are some of my favorite cookies and a recipe you have to try soon. This Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is easy to make for a great treat!
Mint chocolate is a favorite of mine. Favorite cookie, ice cream, candy, you name it! My husband isn’t as big of a fan as I am, but I think I won him over with these cookies. They are simple to make and taste so yummy! These make the perfect Christmas cookie, tis the season for cookies am I right? In our house, these are Santa’s favorite cookie =)
I love when I go to a restaurant, and they leave you an Andes mint, way better than just a basic mint. Eating one of these Mint Chocolate Andes Cookies is basically the same thing right? Which means I’ll be having one after each dinner.
These chocolate cookies with Andes Mints are mouthwatering. Nothing better than a Mint Chocolate Cookie
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Flour
- 2/3 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 10 oz Andes mint baking chips
Preheat oven to 350 degress F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Add sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla to a stand mixer (or in a large bowl with a hand mixer) and beat until fluffy.
- In a seperate bowl whisk together flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda. Combine this with your butter mix. Fold in andes min pieces.
- Add a ball of dough onto a prepares baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool on pan for 5 minutes.