Simple Pancake Mini Muffins are my kids favorite breakfast recipe. Drizzle maple syrup on top and you have the perfect breakfast.
Pancake Mini Muffins
I don’t think my kids would be able to pick a favorite between muffins and pancakes for breakfast. They LOVE both. Luckily they don;t have to! Easy Pancake Mini Muffins are the perfect quick breakfast that you and your family will love. I baked them and then drizzled them with maple syrup. Pancakes make the perfect breakfast. If you love pancakes as much as I do then check out these other pancake recipes next.
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Mini Sausage Pancake Muffins
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Classic Pancake Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins
Pancakes are just the most perfect weekend breakfast. Lazy mornings with pancakes, cartoons, and chocolate milk makes foe the perfect Saturday morning with my family. For all the other days of the week we are usually rushing off to therapy, field trips, the grocery store, or church so pancakes don’t always happen. These Pancake Mini Muffins make a great substation and are so simple to make. I mix up my dough just like I do my pancakes then pour them into the mini muffin tin. Now time to go get ready and get the kids dressed. Grab the muffins and eat them on the go or if you have some spare time grab a seat and drizzle on some maple syrup.
How to make Pancake Mini Muffins:
- Preheat oven.
- Shift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar.
- Beat egg then add milk and melted butter.
- Mix together wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour pancake mix into mini muffin pan and bake.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Can I make these in a regular muffin tin?
This recipe can easily be made in a regular size muffin tin. You can follow the directions but will need to add more cooking time. Your muffins will be done with you can insert a tooth pick and it comes out clean.
Can I add something else to my pancake muffins.
I added chocolate chips and cooked ground sausage to my mini muffins before and we loved them. You can also try adding fresh fruit or nuts.
More Muffin Tin Recipes to try next:
Mini Muffin Tin Apple Pies: These bite size desserts are so good and the perfect treat for any party.
Muffin Tin Breakfast Casserole: I love making these for a quick breakfast all week long, you are going to love it.
Muffin Tin Corn Dogs: These are one of my kids favorites and the perfect lunch idea.
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Shift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar. In a separate bowl beat egg then add milk and melted butter. Now mix together wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour pancake mix into mini muffin pan and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Optional: Serve with maple syrup.