These Sheet Pan Pancakes are a quick and easy way to make a large batch of pancakes in the oven, instead of cooking a couple at a time on the stovetop.
Pancakes are a favorite in our household. I make them at least once a week. Making pancakes for 5 people though is tough when you want to serve hot, fresh pancakes for everyone. These Sheet Pan Pancakes solve that problem, as I can make a large batch of pancakes and serve everyone at the same time!
How to make Sheet Pan Pancakes:
Sheet Pan Pancakes are super easy to make. Make your pancake batter as per the directions, and instead of cooking on a skillet on the stovetop, pour your batter into a sheet pan with a raised edge. Bake in the oven, and the cut into slices and serve! Serve with butter on top and syrup!
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Milk - I used 2% milk for this but skim or 1% would work fine as well.
- Butter - unsalted and melted.
- Tip: Even if you have a non-stick baking sheet, I highly recommend using some cooking spray on the sheet pan. This will prevent sticking.
Step Five continued - Place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Cut into squares and serve.
Variations of Sheet Pan Pancakes:
One thing great about this recipe is you can change it up and add things to the pancakes to make them even tastier! Try adding some of these items to the pancakes! Cool thing is you can make sections of the variations for a larger sheet pan pancake.
- Blueberries - a classic addition to pancakes. Add some fresh blueberries to the top of the batter poured into the sheet pan.
- Chocolate Chips - Mixing in chocolate chips into the batter is a great addition!
- Other berries or fruit - Fruit is great in pancakes. Even with pancakes made on sheet pan, just add your sliced fruit to the top before baking.
What should I serve with these pancakes?
I highly recommend my Homemade Syrup. This recipe is easy to make and tastes great! Top with fresh fruit, chocolate chips, or even pie filling! I will sometimes sprinkle some powdered sugar on top as well.
Try some of my other pancake recipes:
I have a lot of pancake recipes I love on the blog. Try some of them as well!
Classic Pancake Recipe - Pancakes are my family's favorite breakfast! I've been making this Pancake Recipe for years and it is my favorite! I even keep a homemade pancake mix on hand which makes breakfast super easy!
Chocolate Chip Pancake Mini Muffins - Pancakes for breakfast are always a good idea and these Chocolate Chip Pancakes Mini Muffins are so simple to make and will easily become your favorite pancake recipe.
Blueberry Pancakes - The best pancake breakfast recipe EVER! These Blueberry Pancakes are perfect for weekend breakfast with the family.
If you tried any of my recipes, I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ cups milk (I used 2%)
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tablespoons butter (unsalted and melted)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt to a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl mix milk, eggs, and melted and slightly cooled butter.
- Add dry ingredients into your wet and mix to combine but make sure to not over mix.
- Pour batter onto prepared baking sheet. Place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Cut into squares and serve.