This Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings is the perfect family friendly and super easy dinner idea you need to try. I love my slow cooker and use it all time and this has always been a favorite slow cooker recipe of mine.
Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
Cooking these Chicken and Dumplings in the slow cooker made our chicken so tender and juicy! I’ve been making this recipe for years and love it more and more each time I make it. If you like this recipe and want to find even more slow cooker recipes make sure to stop by my slow cooker page under recipes.
You all know I love an easy recipe! I even added some baby carrots to this meal This way I didn’t have to make a side veggie! Everything was cooking together. I also used refrigerated biscuits to make this meal even easier to put together.
Making Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings:
More of my favorite slow cooker recipes:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice
- Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini
- Slow Cooker Lemon Lime Chili Chicken
- 4 Chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 11 0z Cream of chicken soup ( 2 cans of 10.5 oz)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 3 cups Baby carrots
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 2 packages Refrigerated biscuit dough (torn into pieces)
- Add chicken, butter, cream of chicken soup, onion, and carrots into your slow cooker. Pour chicken broth over ingredients.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
- Add torn pieces of refrigerated biscuit dough and allow to cook for 30 more minutes.
- Serve when chicken and biscuits are fully cooked.