Tender shredded chicken smothered in gravy. This Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy is a perfect dinner recipe. We place ours on top of mashed potatoes and it's loved by the entire family.
This Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy is the best family dinner. It's easy to make and even my kids asked for seconds, that's a winner in this mom's book!
How to make Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy:
Step one: Place your chicken breast into the slow cooker.
Step two: Next you can mix together the cream of chicken soup, chicken gravy mix, pepper, and chicken broth.
Once everything is mixed up you can pour this over your chicken in the slow cooker.
Step three: Now just cook this on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. When your chicken is cooked through and tender you know it is done.
Step four: Now all you need to do is shred chicken and serve.
Tips and FAQ:
What is the best way to shred chicken? When shredding chicken that is this tender you will only need to forks. Poke chicken with your fork then pull apart in the opposite direction. Keep doing this until all your chicken is shredded.
Serving Options: Serve the shredded chicken over mashed potatoes or rice.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy
- 4 chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup (1 can)
- 1.75 oz chicken gravy mix (2 packets)
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Place chicken breast in a slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl mix together the cream of chicken soup, chicken gravy mix, pepper, and chicken broth. Once mixed pour over your chicken.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Shred chicken and serve.
Leave a Reply