This Slow Cooker Crack Chicken recipe is loaded with chicken, cheese, bacon and Ranch seasoning. Super creamy and super tasty you will not be able to stop eating this dinner!
Crack Chicken is an amazing recipe. As the name implies it is so good you will not stop eating it. The reviews are in, and this is everyone's favorite chicken recipe! This recipe is just as amazing as my Crack Chicken Casserole! I've even made it into Crack Chicken Dip!
This recipe is great, and the best part is you throw everything in the slow cooker at the beginning of the day. Come dinner time you are ready to enjoy the most amazing dish!
How to make Slow Cooker Crack Chicken:
This recipe is really super easy to make. As I said above, you basically throw everything into the slow cooker except the bacon, shredded cheddar and green onions. Cook for close to 6 or 7 hours, and then add the bacon and cheese. Allow the cheese to melt for about 10 minutes and then you are ready to serve. Top with the green onions and enjoy!
- Chicken Breasts (skinless and boneless)
- Chicken Broth
- Ranch Seasoning
- Cream Cheese (cubed)
- Bacon Crumbles - Use my Air Fryer Bacon recipe for fast cooked bacon to crumble.
- Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Green Onions (sliced)
What should I serve with Slow Cooker Crack Chicken?
I love serving this recipe over a bed of white rice. Rice goes really well with this recipe, and it mixes great. Another great way to serve this recipe is on buns. Get some hamburger buns or some Kaiser rolls and make sandwiches.
What sides go well with this recipe?
Air fryer Broccoli - This recipe for the best Air Fryer Broccoli will become a favorite for dinner with your family. Perfectly roasted but in less than 10 minutes, these broccolis are crispy and a super healthy side dish for any meal.
Roasted Vegetables - These deliciously seasoned Roasted Vegetables are the perfect side dish. Take your favorite vegetables, season them, and make the easiest Roasted Vegetables you've ever had. They are the best way to make Roasted Vegetables!
The Best Green Beans - These are not called the Best Green Beans for nothing. Pan seared almonds in butter flavored with garlic added to green beans bring out an amazing flavor you will love!
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Crack Chicken
- 3 pounds chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- 1 oz ranch seasoning (1 packet)
- 16 oz cream cheese (cubed)
- 1 ⅓ cup bacon crumbles (about 6-8 cooked slices)
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup green onions (sliced)
- Place chicken breast and chicken broth into your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle your ranch seasoning onto your chicken breast. Then place cubed cream cheese on top.
- Cover and cook for 6-7 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high or until chicken is cooked through.
- Once the chicken is cooked shred chicken with two forks in the slow cooker. Add in 1 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon and mix everything together well.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top of the chicken mixture. Place the lid back onto the slow cooker and allow to cook on warm until the cheese is melted. This could take 8- 10 minutes.
- Once the cheese is melted remove the lid and top with the remaining ⅓ cup of cooked and crumbled bacon and sliced green onions to serve.