This Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin is made with four ingredients and all dumped into the slow cooker. It’s so simple to make.
I love an easy recipe! This Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin is so simple and so full of flavor. Mix up a few ingredients and then pour it over your pork loin and let the slow cooker do the rest of the work for you.
How to make Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin:
Step one: Start by placing your pork loin in your slow cooker.
Step two: Mix together french dressing, whole cranberries, and onion soup mix.
Step three: Pour sauce over pork and then cook on low for 7 hours or on high for 5 hours.
Step four: Slice and serve and drizzle cooked sauce over pork.
Side Dish Recipes:
I love serving this with mashed potatoes. The extra sauce makes the perfect gravy. Here are a few of my favorites to serve with this recipe.
Slow Cooker Recipes:
Here are a few more of my favorite slow cooker dinner recipes.
- Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sliders
- Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin
- 2 pounds pork loin
- 1 cup french dressing
- 15 oz whole cranberries (canned)
- 1 oz onion soup mix
- Place your pork loin in your slow cooker.
- Mix together french dressing, whole cranberries, and onion soup mix.
- Pour cranberry mixture over pork loin. Cook on low for 7 hours or on high for 5 hours.
- Slice and serve and drizzle sauce over pork.