One of my favorite easy slow cooker recipes is this Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken and Vegetables. It is a toss and cook recipe that you and your family will love!
I feel like I end up repeating myself with a lot of my recipes: I love my slow cooker, slow cooker recipes are my favorite, and on and on and... on.
I can't help it though, I love my slow cooker. I actually have soup in the slow cooker as I type that is filling my home with the most amazing aroma. Slow cookers just make life so much easier.
For this recipe, I just dumped it all in my slow cooker, and hours later dinner was ready! Ta-da, it's like magic.
Here is what you need to make this dinner recipe.
- Chicken: I used boneless and skinless chicken breast.
- Carrots: You can use baby carrots or peel and dice carrots.
- Red potatoes: washed and diced.
- Cream of chicken soup
- Chicken broth
- Dry ranch seasoning mix
How to make Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken and Vegetables:
Step one: Place your chicken, carrots, potatoes, and chicken broth into the slow cooker.
Step three: Cook on low for 5-6 hours, or your chicken is fully cooked and veggies are tender.
Slow Cooker Recipes:
Want more easy slow cooker recipes? Try these next:
- Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
- Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken and Vegetables
- 4 breasts chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 3 cups carrots (peeled and diced)
- 4 cups red potatoes (washed and diced)
- 21 oz cream of chicken soup
- ⅓ cup Chicken Broth
- 1 oz Dry ranch mix
- Place your chicken, carrots, potatoes, and chicken broth into the slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl mix cream of chicken soup and ranch. Pour over the chicken and vegetable that are in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours, or your chicken is fully cooked and veggies are tender.