One of my favorite easy slow cooker recipe this Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken and Vegetables is a toss and let cook recipe that you and your family will love.
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken and Vegetables
I feel like I end up repeating my self with a lot of my recipes, I love my slow cooker, slow cooker recipes are my favorite, and on and on and… on. I can’t help it though, I love my slow cooker. I actually have soup in the slow cooker as I type that is feeling my home with the most amazing smell. Slow cooker just make life so much easier. For this recipe I just dumped it all in my slow cooker and hours later dinner was ready! Ta-da, it’s like magic.
Ready to get cooking. You only need six simple ingredients for this recipe, I used carrots and potatoes but you can change it up with the veggies you like. I think broccoli would also work great in this one. This recipe is so easy it barley needs directions. Just place your chicken, baby carrots, sliced potatoes, and chicken broth into the slow cooker. Mix up your cream of chicken soup and ranch mix together then pour it on top of your chicken and veggies. Now just cook it for a few hours and dinner is ready. You are going to love this one, trust me! This recipe even won over my kids. My oldest who is 6 is picky and usually would not touch a carrot but he ate everything this night.
- Chicken breast, boneless skinless, 4
- Baby Carrots, 3 cup
- Potatoes, sliced, 6 medium
- Cream of chicken soup, 23 oz (1 large can)
- Chicken Broth, 1/3 cup
- Dry ranch mix, 1oz (1 package)
- Place your chicken, baby carrots, sliced potatoes, and chicken broth into the slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl mix cream of chicken soup and ranch. Pour over the chicken and vegetable that are in the slow cooker.
- Cookin on high for 3-4 hours, on low for 5-6 hours, or your chicken is fully cooked and veggies are tender.