This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KetchupWithFrenchs #CollectiveBias
These Easy Cheeseburger Sliders are the perfect food for the big game! I love that you can easily make these Cheeseburger Sliders in the oven.
Easy Cheeseburger Sliders
It’s almost time for the big game! My husband’s team is officially playing, and so we will be hosting a big party to celebrate and watch. I can’t lie to you, but my favorite part of the big game celebration is the yummy football food! I love cooking for my friends, and of course, chowing down with good company. Last year I made buffalo chicken sliders, and they ended up being a hit! They are the perfect food for the big game. They are handheld, easy to eat, and you still have room to eat all the other yummy snacks. This year I’ll be doing sliders again, and serving these Easy Cheeseburger Sliders.
They really are so easy to make! Instead of grilling up each little burger, I mixed my ground beef with seasonings then pressed it all out on a baking sheet. Once they had been cooked I topped them with cheese and returned them to the oven for just a few more minutes. Use a spatula to cut them into slider size burgers. That’s it!
I put out some of my favorite hamburger toppings for my guests to add to their cheeseburger sliders. I had to include our favorite French’s Ketchup. I love that they use real ingredients like real sugar and high-quality tomatoes, that makes the taste really stand out! They also have no GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, preservatives, or artificial flavors and colors. It’s definitely the better for you option. I also love that French’s Ketchup has partnered with Feeding America to donate 10 million meals in 2017! It’s definitely a purchase I can feel good about.
Everyone at your big game celebration will LOVE this Easy Cheeseburger slider recipe, and you are going to love how easy they are to make and serve. So make sure to stop at Walmart to pick up all your ingredients including everyone’s favorite topping, French’s Ketchup!
Check out this French’s Video
- 2 lbs Ground beef
- 1/2 tbsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Seasoning salt
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 12 rolls Slider rolls
- French's Tomato Ketchup for topping
- Hamburger sliced pickles for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl add ground beef along with all seasonings. Mix together well. Place seasoned ground beef in a baking dish. Press down until evenly distributed on the baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until meat is cooked through. (Timing my change depending on how thick you made your patties).
- Remove from the oven and drain grease. Top with sliced cheese and return to the oven to bake 2-3 more minutes or until cheese has melted. Use a spatula to cut into slider squares. Place on slider buns and top with your favorite hamburger toppings.