These Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops are the perfect comfort food. Made with a mushroom and onion gravy, serve this over top of mashed potatoes for the best dinner!
Smothered Pork Chops is a classic comfort food. Whether made on the stovetop or in the over, pork chops covered in gravy is amazing! I made this recipe in the slow cooker, so I could just set it and forget it until dinner time.
How to make Crock Pot Smothered Pork Chops:
Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops is a very easy recipe to make in the slow cooker. You mix your soup mix together and then place your pork chops in the slow cooker. Cover or Smother the pork chops with the soup mixture and then cook. Serve on top of Mashed Potatoes when done.
- Boneless Pork Chops
- Cream of Chicken Soup - 1 can
- Cream of Mushroom Soup - 1 can
- Broth - You can use Chicken, Beef, or Vegetable Broth for this recipe.
- Onion Soup Mix - 1 packet
- Pork Gravy Mix - 1 packet
Step Four - Cook on low for 6-7 hours or until pork is cooked through.
How to serve Crock Pot Smothered Pork Chops:
So, the best serving choice in my opinion is to put the pork chops on a bed of mashed potatoes. My World's Best Mashed Potatoes are probably the best mashed potato recipe for this, so try that one! Another good option is to put the pork chops on a bed of rice. White or Brown rice works great!
What sides go best with Pork Chops?
Roasted Vegetables - These deliciously seasoned Roasted Vegetables are the perfect side dish. Take your favorite vegetables, season them, and make the easiest Roasted Vegetables you've ever had. They are the best way to make Roasted Vegetables!
Air Fryer Broccoli - This recipe for the best Air Fryer Broccoli will become a favorite for dinner with your family. Perfectly roasted but in less than 10 minutes, these broccolis are crispy and a super healthy side dish for any meal.
The Best Green Bean Recipe - These are not called the Best Green Beans for nothing. Pan seared almonds in butter flavored with garlic added to green beans bring out an amazing flavor you will love!
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup (1 can)
- 10.5 oz cream of mushroom soup (1 can)
- ½ cup broth (any broth will work)
- 1 oz onion soup mix (1 packet)
- 1 oz pork gravy mix (1 packet)
- Place pork chops into your slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl mix together cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, broth, onion soup mix, and pork gravy mix.
- Pour soup mixture over your pork chops. Then place the slow cooker lid on.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or until pork is cooked through.