These Baked Pork Chops are classic and simple to make. Seasoned and baked these pork chops are juicy and flavorful.
These Baked Pork Chops are really simple to make and only take a few ingredients. Once baked we like to serve them with a salad, roasted sweet potatoes, cream corn, or parmesan roasted broccoli. No matter how you decide to serve this recipe I think you will love it.
What Spices go with Pork Chops
For this recipe, we just use the basic and you can add more or less to fit your taste. I love the blends in Italian seasoning and oregano and thyme work great with pork.
We also add garlic and onion powder to this recipe to give it even more flavor.
Step one: Let's get started by preheating our oven to 400 degrees. Then you want to prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper.
Step two: Now it's time to season your pork chops. I start by rubbing the pork chops with oil and then seasoning. Place pork chops on your prepared baking sheet.
- Tip: Use whatever oil you have on hand and enjoy the taste of. If you want a more tasteless oil then vegetable safflower oil.
How Long to Bake Pork Chops:
Step three: Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 145 degrees. The baking time can change depending on the size of your pork chop so make sure to check the internal temperature before serving.
Here are a few more pork recipes that I think you would enjoy.
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops and Potatoes
- Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
- Teriyaki Pork Chops
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Baked Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Rub pork chops with oil and then seasoning. Place pork chops on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 145 degrees.