These Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos are so simple to make. Just add your ingredients to the slow cooker and when it's cooked you can shred the pork then serve. Full of flavor for the perfect taco night with family.
I love taco recipes! From these pork tacos to my taco soup, I could eat it in different forms every day of the week. Plus when you have a meal that only takes two steps and one is dumping everything into the slow cooker it quickly becomes a favorite. This recipe is simple to make yet full of amazing flavor. Something about pork and cilantro that pairs so perfectly to make the most amazing tacos.
How to make Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos:
- Taco seasoning
Step one: Add all ingredient to the slow cooker. I cooked this recipe in low for 8 hours. I found that trying to do it faster made the meat a little tough. For pork, I always think cooking it low and slow is the best option.
Step two: Once cooked through shred pork and mix together all ingredients in the slow cooker.
I served our tacos with, taco shells, cheese, lettuce, and sour cream. They also taste great with cilantro lime rice or in a burrito bowl
Try these slow cooker recipes next:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos
- 3 pounds roast shoulder
- 2 oz taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 juiced limes
- ⅓ cup fresh diced cilantro
- Add all ingredient to the slow cooker. Allow to cook for 7-8 hours on low.
- Once cooked through shred pork and mix together all ingredients in the slow cooker. Optional: serve with taco shells, cheese, lettuce, and sour cream.