Warm and cozy this Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup is the perfect soup for these cold months. It is hearty and filling made with great ingredients. The flavor is awesome!
It's the time of year for soup!
Soup is one of my favorite types of foods and I love this one! Maybe it's just all the different flavors in every bite or the warm comforting feeling that a big bowl of soup gives. I could eat it for about every meal and this Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup is a favorite of mine that you are going to have to try.
This soup is packed with flavor!
Loaded with veggies, bold sausage flavor, and cheesy tortellini all mixed together in a creamy soup! Oh man, this stuff is good. Plus it's made in the slow cooker so you know it's going to be simple and easy.
How to make Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup:
- Cook and crumble sausage on the stovetop.
- Drain fat and add to your slow cooker.
- Add onions, celery, carrots, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and chicken broth into your slow cooker.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together flour and half and half.
- Add to a slow cooker along with cheese tortellini.
- Allow cooking for 45 more minutes.
- Add spinach in and cook for 5-10 more minutes.
- Last, slowly add in milk until you get the consistency you desire.
Have leftover Tortellini? Try these recipes next:
Slow Cooker Tomato Soup and Tortellini: Classic tomato soup with cheesy tortellini. A simple way to change up a classic recipe.
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup: This is one of my favorites. Full of flavor and so creamy, it's a must-try recipe.
- Taco Soup
- Chicken Fajita Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup
- Cheeseburger Soup
- Chicken Taco Soup
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Ham and Potato Soup
If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup
- 1 pound Ground Italian sausage
- ½ cup Onion (diced)
- 2 ribs Celery (diced)
- 1 cup Carrots (peeled and diced)
- 1 tablespoon Minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 4 cups Chicken broth (low sodium)
- ¼ cup Flour
- 1 ½ cup Half and half
- 19 oz Frozen cheese tortellini
- 5 cup Fresh spinach
- 1 cup Milk
- Cook and crumble sausage on the stovetop. Drain fat and add to your slow cooker.
- Add onions, celery, carrots, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and chicken broth into your slow cooker. Cook on high 4-5 hours or on low for 7-7 hours.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together flour and half and half. Add to the slow cooker along with cheese tortellini. Allow to cook for 45 more minutes.
- Add spinach in and cook for 5-10 more minutes. Last, slowly add in milk until you get the consistency you desire. Serve and enjoy!
I cannot express in words how wonderful this soup really is! I have made it so many times and it only gets better and better! I do use a jalapeño chicken sausage instead that the spice works in perfectly! Thank you so much for sharing! Excited I found it 😉
So glad you enjoy it!
At the end, when you say add in mix, do you mean add in milk to desired consistency? Because milk isn't mention in the instructions anywhere else.
Yes, sorry for the confusion. Looks like an autocorrect I did not catch. I have updated it, hope you enjoy the soup!
It's raining here for a few weeks now so this is so comforting to have. I will go make this.
I hope you enjoy this Lux!! It's one of my favorites.