It doesn't get much more simple than this recipe for 4 Ingredient Slow Cooker Steak Fajita. Yes, you read that write only 4 simple ingredients into your slow cooker to make this amazing dinner recipe.
I love a simple dinner recipe. These 4 Ingredient Slow Cooker Steak Fajita are so easy to make. They take just a few minutes to put together and taste amazing.
- chuck roast - Use a boneless roast and cook until it's tender and can easily shred.
- frozen peppers and onions - I used one large bag of pre-sliced and frozen peppers and onions
- fajita seasoning
How to make 4 Ingredient Slow Cooker Steak Fajita:
Step one: Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Cook on low 6-8 hours for or on high for 3-4 hours. Use a fork to shred steak
I love serving this recipe with tortilla wraps or chips. Here are a few more of my favorite recipes to serve with it.
Here are even more yummy and easy fajita recipes to try next:
- Grilled Chicken Fajitas
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Baked Chicken Fajitas
- Creamy Chicken Fajita Soup
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
4 Ingredient Slow Cooker Steak Fajita
- 3 pounds boneless chuck roast
- 1 pound frozen peppers and onions
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 oz fajita seasoning
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Cook on low 6-8 hours for or on high for 3-4 hours. Use a fork to shred steak