Nachos are one of the best appetizers! These Loaded Nacho Fries are loaded with ground beef, salsa, and topped with my favorite nacho toppings. Make sure this is on the menu for your next get together.
Not much beats a big plate full of nachos! Nachos have been a favorite of my husbands since I have known him. When we have people over to watch a game I usually make sheet pan nachos.
Just chips piled with seasoned ground beef or chicken then topped with cheese to be melted in the oven. It's so simple and everyone loves them.
I decided that I needed to try something new and I skipped the chips and instead used fries! The results were amazing!
Making Loaded Nacho Fries:
Step one: Start by lining your baking sheet with foil and place all french fries on it. This will save you a lot of trouble later when it comes time to wash your baking sheet. Now you can cook fries according to package directions.
Step two: Prepare your ground beef while your fries are in the oven. In a skillet cook and crumble your beef. Once fully cooked season with taco seasoning and mix in salsa.
Step three: Once your fries are done remove them from the oven and top with ground beef and shredded cheese. Place back into the oven until cheese has melted.
Step four: Before serving I topped mine with diced green onions, cilantro, diced tomato, and sour cream.
A few more appetizers to try:
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Homemade Salsa
- Slow Cooker Enchilada Meatballs
- Fiesta Taco Dip
- Bite Size Potato Skins
Loaded Nacho Fries
- 1 pound French fries
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- 2 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- ½ cup green onions (diced)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (diced)
- 1 large tomato (diced
- ¾ cup sour cream
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place all french fries on it. Cook fries according to package directions.
- While your fries cook prepare your ground beef. Cook in a skillet and when fully cooked season with taco seasoning and mix in salsa.
- Remove fries from the oven and top with ground beef and shredded cheese. Place back into the oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Top with diced green onions, cilantro, diced tomato, and sour cream.
Leave a Reply