Creamy shredded chicken seasoned and baked under crushed crackers. This Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole has become a family favorite and one recipe that we will be having again and again.
I love making casseroles. It’s so easy to mix everything together and pop in the oven. Plus they taste amazing. I know casseroles can get a bad rap but I can’t help it but love them. This Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole is so simple to make. My husband even told me it was his favorite casserole I ever made! That’s saying a lot since I’ve made a lot of casserole days in my day. Here are a few more casseroles to give a try next.
- Taco Casserole
- Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- Taco Mac Casserole
- Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole
- Pizza Casserole
- Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Casserole
How to make Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat your oven.
- Prepare a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix cooked and shredded chicken with cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and seasonings.
- Add to the bottom of your prepared casserole dish.
- Top your casserole with crushed crackers and melted butter.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
This recipe calls for cooked and shredded chicken. When adding this recipe to your menu you can cut out some work by cooking the chicken ahead of time. I usually make enough for 2-3 meals and it saves me lots of when it comes to dinner. You can read more and check out the recipe here, Slow Cooker All-Purpose Chicken.
Here are more recipes to use any leftover cooked and shredded chicken with:
Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells: Stuffed shells are always a hit at my house and we love loaded them up with chicken Alfredo.
Cheesy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas: A new way to make enchiladas and a must try!
Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza: I love buffalo chicken and this pizza is my all-time favorite.
Buttery Ritz cracker chicken casserole
- 4 cups cooked chicken (fully cooked and shredded)
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
Mix cooked and shredded chicken with cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and seasonings. Add to the bottom of your prepared casserole dish.
Top your casserole with crushed crackers and melted butter. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH