You know I love tacos:
How to make Taco Stuffed Shells:
I could eat this every day of the week but these taco stuffed shells are a great option for taco Tuesday! We love serving outs with a cilantro salad, rice, and more salsa but if you need some more inspiration check out these easy side dish recipe ideas.
Side Dish Recipes for Taco Stuffed Shells:
Love stuffed shells? When you are done with these check out even more:
- Taco Soup
- Taco Pot Pie
- Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Taco Pizza
- Taco Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
- Taco Cornbread Pie
- Taco Pasta Salad
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Taco Stuffed Shells
- 8 oz Jumbo shells
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 oz Taco seasoning
- ¼ cup Green onion (diced)
- ½ cup Mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook shells according to package directions. Once cooked drain and set aside.
- In skillet cooked ground beef. Add taco seasoning, cream cheese, and salsa. Cook until cream cheese has melted and ingredients are well combined.
- Spoon filling into shells and place them in a casserole dish. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese has melted.