Let’s get cooking this Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Casserole. Perfectly creamy and cheesy and my all time favorite side dish recipe
Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Casserole
this post contains affiliate links, learn more about that here
I’ve used a quite a few slow cookers in my life and have to say at last found my favorite one (this one). I have always loved using my slow cooker, and could make just about anything in it! It makes dinner easy plus slow cooked food tastes amazing! I can’t believe it took me 15 years before making this cheesy potato casserole in it!
I added all my ingredients right to the slow cooker and then topped it with cheese! Allow it to cook and then you are ready to chow down on the best food you may have every put into your mouth!
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Pinterest for even more yummy recipes!
- Frozen Southern Style Hash Brown Potatoes, 2 (12oz) bags
- Frozen Minced Onions, 2 tsbp
- Sour Cream, 2 cups
- Cream of Chicken Soup, 1 can
- Butter, melted, 1/2 cup
- Salt, 1tsp
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 3 cups divided
- Place all ingredients except for 1 cup of cheese into your slow cooker and mix together well then place the lid on.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Top with remaining cheese and place the lid back on then allow to cook for 20 more minutes.