This Beef and Macaroni Soup is so easy to make and done in 30 minutes or less. It's one of my all-time favorite soup recipes and one that the entire family will love.
I am making a soup recipe at least once a week around here. I love making homemade soup for lunch and this Beef and Macaroni Soup is so easy to make. It's all done in about 30 minutes and still full of flavor. Nothing better than a delicious recipe that doesn't take a lot of work to put together.
Beef and Macaroni Soup Instructions:
Step one: Go ahead and start by preparing your macaroni according to package directions. Once done you can drain it and set it aside.
Step two: Warm your oil in a large soup pot. Add in your diced onion and saute then add in your minced garlic and saute for 30 seconds. You don't want your garlic to burn so I only keep it in for a short time until I add in the ground beef. Next, cook and crumble your ground beef until fully cooked then drain the fat.
Step three: Now go ahead and season your cooked beef with salt and pepper then pour in the marinara sauce. Bring to a boil and then allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes. Pour in the heavy whipping cream and cooked elbow macaroni. Mix well and allow to cook for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and serve. I garnished mine with fresh diced parsley.
I love a good soup recipe. I make soup at least once or twice a week! Here are a few more of my favorite soup recipes that I think you will like just as much as I do.
Have leftover Macaroni? Try these recipes out next!
- Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
- Classic Macaroni Salad
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Taco Mac Casserole
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
Beef and Macaroni Soup
- 1 ½ cup elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 24 oz marinara sauce
- 1.2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In large soup pot warm oil. Add diced onion and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add minced garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Add ground beef and cook and crumble until fully cooked. Drain fat.
- Season cooked beef with salt and pepper then pour in the marinara sauce. Bring to a boil and then allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes. Pour in the heavy whipping cream and cooked elbow macaroni. Mix well and allow to cook for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH