These Baked BBQ Chicken Tenders are my kid's favorite dinner dish! Seasoned, baked, and brushed with BBQ sauce. The perfect family-friendly dinner idea.
I love BBQ chicken! It's a food that all my family loves and we serve it in so many ways. I would say that it is on our table in some form at least once a week!
If you love bbq chicken as much as my family does then make sure to check out the rest of my recipes! I think you will love them.
Baked BBQ Chicken Tenders Ingredients:
- Chicken Tenders - I use fresh but frozen would work if thawed.
- Oil - use the oil you prefer. I usually make it with EVOO or vegetable oil.
- Garlic Powder
- Salt - add more or less to taste.
- BBQ Sauce - use your favorite brand.
How to make Baked BBQ Chicken Tenders:
Step one: Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees F. Then prepare a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray and set it aside.
Step two: Place chicken tenders in a large baggy with oil and massage into chicken. Add in paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Massage chicken tenders again and dump everything into a casserole dish.
Step three: Bake for 20 minutes then remove the chicken tenders and brush with bbq sauce. Place back into the oven for 10 -15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Step four: Remove from oven and let rest before serving.
Side Dish Options:
I love serving these on top of a salad, with a side salad, veggies, or potatoes. Here are a few more of my favorite
- Cheesy Corn Casserole
- Roasted Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Ranch Green Beans
Chicken Tender Recipes:
If you have some chicken tender loves in your house as I do then make sure to check out these next:
Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders: I love this one just as much as the kids do. Coated with breadcrumbs and seasoned with lemon pepper seasoning.
Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders: Amazing flavor and best served with more ranch dressing for dipping.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Tenders: Not only are these a great dinner option but I love them chilled and added to a salad.
Baked BBQ Chicken Tenders
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup bbq sauce (more or less as needed)
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Then prepare a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Place chicken tenders is a large baggy with oil and massage into chicken. Add in paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Massage chicken tenders again and dump everything into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes then remove chicken tenders. Brush with bbq sauce and then place back into the oven for 10 -15 minutes or until cooked through and at a safe temperature and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Love this recipe? Pin it!!