These Roasted Parmesan Garlic Potatoes make the perfect side to just about any recipe. Toss these potatoes in parmesan and seasonings then bake in the oven until tender.
I love potatoes. They make the perfect side dish to any recipe and can be made in so many different ways. I think my recipe for the best mashed potatoes recipe made me fall in love with potatoes. I made them for thanksgiving years back and they are by far the best mashed potatoes I have ever tasted. Another favorite way to make potatoes is roasting them. They take a lot less work then mashed and have the perfect crispy and soft texture. After you try these Roasted Parmesan Garlic Potatoes make sure to check out more of my favorite potato recipes.
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Red Mashed Potatoes
- Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Roasted Ranch Potatoes
- Crispy Potato Wedges
- Cheesy Potatoes
- Sour Cream and Ranch Mashed Potatoes
How to make Roasted Parmesan Garlic Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and dice potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil to potatoes and toss to coat.
- Add in grated parmesan cheese and all seasonings. Toss again to coat.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve and enjoy.
I think these Roasted Parmesan Garlic Potatoes make the perfect side dish to just about any meal. Here are a few of my favorite recipes to serve this recipe with.
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks
- Baked BBQ Chicken Legs
- Cheddar Ranch Burgers
- Chessy Ranch Chicken
- Honey BBQ Chicken Bites
Have leftover grated parmesan? Try these recipes next:
Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti: I love a simple spaghetti recipe. A new way to make it with just 5 simple ingredients.
Baked Parmesan Garlic Fries: These are some of my favorites fries! Simple to make and so much flavor.
Parmesan Garlic Corn on the Cob: This recipe is a must for summer grilling and one of my favorite ways to make corn.
Roasted Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dice potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil to potatoes and toss to coat. Add in grated parmesan cheese and all seasonings. Toss again to coat. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Serve and enjoy.