Potatoes, cheese, and bacon you can't go wrong here. These Roasted Bacon Ranch Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food and is the perfect side dish for any meal.
When I was pregnant with baby boy #3 and I couldn't get enough potatoes. In about every shape or form I wanted to eat them. Covered with cheese and bacon and I are in love! These Roasted Bacon Ranch Potatoes really hit the spot for these pregnancy cravings and I'm having a hard time even writing this recipe for you with out completely drooling! I think I will be adding this recipe back on the menu again this week! Maybe even for the next three weeks 🙂
If you love potatoes as much as I do and as much as apparently my third baby does them made sure to check out all my other potato recipes next.
- Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
- Crispy Potato Wedges
- Slow Cooker Potato Casserole
- World's Best Mashed Potatoes
- Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
These Roasted Bacon Ranch Potatoes are simple to make. I just started by dicing the potatoes and coating them in oil. Next I seasoned with ranch seasoning and toss to make sure all the potatoes where coated. I baked for about 20 minutes and then added the shredded cheese and cooked and crumbled bacon. Pop them back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes and this perfect side dish is ready!
How to make Roasted Bacon Ranch Potatoes:
- Preheat oven.
- Cut potatoes into bit sized pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Add ranch seasoning and toss again to coat.
- Place potatoes on a greased baking sheet.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese and bacon.
- Cook until cheese is melted and potatoes are tender and crispy.
Last week my parents where visiting and I made these Roasted Bacon Ranch Potatoes with dinner and they where a hit. I was extra bad with these and even added sour cream on top! We made a turkey breast in the slow cooker and served these with a salad. Here are a few more dinner recipe that will work perfectly with this side dish.
- Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Honey BBQ Chicken Bites
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
- Cheesy Ranch Chicken
- Baked BBQ Chicken Legs
Since bacon and ranch are the BEST here are a few more recipes that I think you will like:
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad: This is easily my favorite potato salad. The flavor combination is amazing and it's one that you have to try,
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: Another great side dish recipe. I serve this at BBQ and birthday parties and everyone loves it.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole: Bacon and ranch in a casserole, I mean can you ask for much more.
Roasted Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- 2 pounds Russet potatoes
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 1 oz Ranch seasoning mix
- ¾ cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ¾ cup Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into bit sized pieces and place in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Add ranch seasoning and toss again to coat.
- Place potatoes on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and top with cheese and bacon. Cook for an addition 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are tender and crispy.
Leave a Reply