Potatoes, cheese, and bacon you can’t go wrong here. These Roasted Bacon Ranch Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food and is the perfect side dish for any meal.
Roasted Bacon Ranch Potatoes
When I was pregnant with baby boy #3 and I couldn’t get enough potatoes. In about every shape or form I wanted to eat them. Covered with cheese and bacon and I are in love! These Roasted Bacon Ranch Potatoes really hit the spot for these pregnancy cravings and I’m having a hard time even writing this recipe for you with out completely drooling! I think I will be adding this recipe back on the menu again this week! Maybe even for the next three weeks 🙂
If you love potatoes as much as I do and as much as apparently my third baby does them made sure to check out all my other potato recipes next.
- Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
- Crispy Potato Wedges
- Slow Cooker Potato Casserole
- World’s Best Mashed Potatoes
- Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
These Roasted Bacon Ranch Potatoes are simple to make. I just started by dicing the potatoes and coating them in oil. Next I seasoned with ranch seasoning and toss to make sure all the potatoes where coated. I baked for about 20 minutes and then added the shredded cheese and cooked and crumbled bacon. Pop them back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes and this perfect side dish is ready!
How to make Roasted Bacon Ranch Potatoes:
- Preheat oven.
- Cut potatoes into bit sized pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Add ranch seasoning and toss again to coat.
- Place potatoes on a greased baking sheet.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese and bacon.
- Cook until cheese is melted and potatoes are tender and crispy.
Last week my parents where visiting and I made these Roasted Bacon Ranch Potatoes with dinner and they where a hit. I was extra bad with these and even added sour cream on top! We made a turkey breast in the slow cooker and served these with a salad. Here are a few more dinner recipe that will work perfectly with this side dish.
- Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Honey BBQ Chicken Bites
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
- Cheesy Ranch Chicken
- Baked BBQ Chicken Legs
Since bacon and ranch are the BEST here are a few more recipes that I think you will like:
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad: This is easily my favorite potato salad. The flavor combination is amazing and it’s one that you have to try,
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: Another great side dish recipe. I serve this at BBQ and birthday parties and everyone loves it.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole: Bacon and ranch in a casserole, I mean can you ask for much more.
- 2 pounds Russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 oz Ranch seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cup Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into bit sized pieces and place in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Add ranch seasoning and toss again to coat.
- Place potatoes on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and top with cheese and bacon. Cook for an addition 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are tender and crispy.