Coated in ranch dressing and then breaded in cheese even your pickiest easters will love this Cheesy Ranch Chicken.
Cheesy Ranch Chicken
Adding cheese to any recipe makes it so much better! Everyone in my house loves their cheese and it’s actually a way I get my kids to eat a lot of foods they other wise wouldn’t. Don’t want broccoli? Just top it with some shredded cheese! Not going to eat your potatoes? Here’s a little cheese on top! It works each and every time =)
Of course this chicken was no exception, my kids ate it up! I started by placing the chicken breast in ranch dressing then rolling it in a homemade breading. The breading was easy, breadcrumbs and cheese! To keep everything moist I sprayed my chicken with a little cooking spray oil before baking it. You can serve it with cheesy broccoli twice baked potatoes, cheesy scalloped potatoes, or cheddar ranch potato salad. I told you we liked cheese around here =)
- Chicken breast, boneless and skinless, 4
- Ranch Dressing, 3/4 cup
- Bread crumbs, 3/4 cup
- Shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup
- Parmesan cheese, grated, 1.4 cup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl place ranch dressing and in a separate bowl add bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese.
- Start by placing chicken first bowl and coat in dressing. Allow excess to drip on then roll in second bowl to coat in breading. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet and repeat with each breast of chicken.
- Spray the tops of the chicken with cooking spray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.Serve and enjoy!
More Recipes for YOU: