Coated in ranch dressing and then breaded in cheese even your pickiest eaters will love this Cheesy Ranch Chicken.
Adding cheese to any recipe makes it so much better! Everyone in my house loves their cheese and it's actually a way I get my kids to eat a lot of foods they otherwise wouldn't. Don't want broccoli? Just top it with some shredded cheese! Not going to eat your potatoes? Here's a little cheese on top! It works each and every time =)
How to make Cheesy Ranch Chicken:
Step one: Start by preheating your oven and preparing a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
Step two: Pour ranch dressing into a shallow bowl and in a separate bowl mix up bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese.
Step three: Start by placing chicken first bowl and coat in dressing. Allow excess to drip on then roll in the second bowl to coat in breading.
Step four: Place chicken on prepared baking sheet and repeat with each breast of chicken.
Step five: Spray the tops of the chicken with cooking spray and bake.
What to serve:
I love this recipe and we usually serve it with a steamed veggie, salad, or potato. Here are a few of my favorite dishes to serve with this cheesy ranch chicken.
- Roasted Ranch Carrots
- Cheesy Corn Casserole (my favorite!)
- Roasted Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes (no work side dish!)
- Roasted Ranch Green Beans
- Broccoli Salad
Here are a few more cheesy ranch recipes that I think you will love:
Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes: This is one of my favorite side dish recipes. Potatoes baked in ranch dressing and covered in cheese.
Cheesy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas: This is my kid's favorite way to have enchiladas. Shredded chicken, ranch dressing, and cheese. You can't go wrong.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Ranch Potato Soup: I love potato soup! It's always been a favorite of mine and this soup is full of ranch flavor!
Cheesy Ranch Chicken
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breast
- ¾ cup ranch dressing
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl place ranch dressing and in a separate bowl add bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese.
- Start by placing chicken first bowl and coat in dressing. Allow excess to drip on then roll in the second bowl to coat in breading. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet and repeat with each breast of chicken.
- Spray the tops of the chicken with cooking spray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve and enjoy!