The bold taste of sausage and creamy cheese makes in this Cheesy Sausage Dip makes the perfect combination. With tomatoes, green chilis, and corn this recipe a winner!
Cheesy Sausage Dip
I love a good dip recipe! Game day, holiday get togethers, or movie night a good dip recipe is a must! This Cheesy Sausage Dip is a recipe I love to make for get togethers and game nights. We love family game night but with two toddlers it doesn’t always go according to plan and the rules of the game get bent more often then not. When the kids go to bed though my husband and I will sometimes have our own game night. We love usually do card games like Skip-Bo and Phase and instead of the kids snacks (goldfish and apple juice) I like making some of our favorites like this Cheesy Sausage Dip. If you want more dip recipes make sure to check these out next.
- Cream Cheese Sausage Dip
- Apple Pie Dip
- Cheesy Spinach Dip
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip
5 easy ingredients all melted and cooked to together, that all the work you need to do for this recipe! I made mine on the stove top but it can easily be all melted and kept hot in the slow cooker to serve it at a party.
How to make Cheesy Sausage Dip:
- Cook and crumble your sausage.
- Once cooked through drain fat and return to stove top.
- Cube velveeta and cream cheese and add it to the cooked ground sausage.
- Stirring and allowing the cheeses to start melting.
- Drain both corn and rotel and pour in with the rest of your dip.
- Cook on the stove top until heated through and all cheese is melted and creamy.
I served mine with tortilla chips for dipping but this would also be a great recipe to serve with some french bread slices or even crackers. No matter how you are dipping I’m sure you will love this recipe, even if you are just using a spoon ;).
How to make Cheesy Sausage Dip in the Slow Cooker:
If you want to do this recipe in slow cooker just cooked your sausage on the stove top and add it to the slow cooker with the other ingredients and cook on low until melted. Pretty simple and then you can place it on warm through out your party.
Want more party food? Try these recipe next:
Cheddar Ranch Cheese Ball: Cheese balls makes the perfect party food. This one is full of flavor and one that I love serving to guest.
Pineapple BBQ Meatballs: Meatballs are another favorite when it comes to party food and this recipe does not disappoint.
Italian Pinwheels: Slice these pinwheels right before your party for the perfect finger food.
- 1 pound Ground sausage
- 16 oz Velveeta cheese
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 10 oz Rotel
- 15 oz Corn
- Start by cooking and crumbling your sausage. Once cooked through drain fat and return to stove top. Cube velveeta and cream cheese and add it to the cooked ground sausage. Stirring and allowing the cheeses to start melting. Drain both corn and rotel and pour in with the rest of your dip.
Allow to cook on the stove top on medium heat stirring until heated through and all cheese is melted and creamy. Serve with chips and enjoy!